Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peplum Suit Pattern

I just love Kate Middleton. Everything about her is perfect. Her hair, her style... her hair. I do hope she's a nice person too. I think I started loving navy thanks to her.
I very much admire her being able to wear conservative clothing but not look like she's going to the office or something (maybe it's the tiny feathery hats).
I love this peplum suit she's wearing in the picture below. And no, the fact that it's navy has nothing to do with me liking it. Really.

Ok fine it does.

Anyway, if you want to make it yourself, here's a nice pattern you can use:


Simplicity 1400 Vintage Sewing Pattern

This one is less peplum-y: (and not vintage)
 

And if you want to look like whipped cream:

  Kwik Sew Ruffle Bolero Jacket Pattern

(Sorry, i know this has nothing to do with the suit, but it kind of reminded me of a peplum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...