Saturday, May 4, 2013

Me Made May: Week 1

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking about signing on to MeMadeMay for a while now but I wasn't sure I was completely up for the challenge of wearing me made stuff every single day. At some point I realized that I had made up that rule and after inspecting Zo's rules more closely and finding that each sewer can adapt the challenge for themselves, I decided to sign on myself!

 'I, Kessem of DinosaurGirl, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear a me made garment 5 days a week for the duration of May 2013'

I know this wasn't a whole week but I thought I'd still do a roundup:

Wednesday: (May 1st)



I made this dress last weeked and have yet to blog about it so more info to come!

Thursday: (May 2nd)


This I made two weekends ago and haven't blogged about either AND I WON'T BE BLOGGING ABOUT IT EVER. You want to know why? Because the second time I took it out of the closet I saw THERE IS A HUGE GAPING HOLE IN THE FRONT.
Now, I knew this wasn't the greatest quality fabric but this is the second hole I found in this dress - shouldn't it be criminal to sell this kind of fabric? I'M SO FREAKING ANGRY.

Wore them both with these shoes:



That's it for this week!
Also - I got bangs! WOOP! I love them. It took a while getting used to but now, I can't believe I was ever without them!

Cat:

3 comments:

  1. I love the first dress - can't wait to see more of it! :) Especially the sleeves - so great! And love the bangs - very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab. You don't have to do a week, you cand do three days four whichever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fringe! And your cat! Your new dresses are very pretty and look well made, I'm sad the blue one's fabric is deteriorating :(

    http://whatthedormousesews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...